relieved anticipation

Thursday, February 28, 2008

okay, so i know you've been patiently waiting that video post that i promised a while ago. well. here it is. it's lame (i lost the enthusiasm to make it, plus i always forgot to bring my camera) but at least i delivered.

ENJOY!



i look/sound like a dumbass in that video, but that's okay. i'll try to make a better one next time.

Upcoming Events:
Saturday: Paris
Monday: my 20th birthday
Wednesday: Barcelona
hells yeah.

the good times are killing me :)

1 odds and ends:

toni said...

SO AMAZING! i loved it so much...and it made me miss you tons! i'm glad you get to spend 2 hours on a drawing! hahaha!

HAVE AN AMAZING TIME IN PARIS!
i am sooooo jealous! you will have to tell me all about it. just the good parts though...i don't want to ruin the illusion i have in my head.

BTW! GET SO FUCKING DRUNK ON YOUR BIRTHDAY & DO STUPID THINGS!
we will recelebrate when you get back! haha.
i love you! & miss you, crazy girl.