DONE!

Monday, January 5, 2009

i'm finally finished with my scholarship stuffs!
goodbye case study, HELLO 5 GRAND!!!

now i can focus my time on freaking out about other things including but not limited to:
  • starting school wednesday
  • figuring out how "arranged" classes actually work
  • Art to Wear shiz: my line, jurying, graphics coordinating, merchandise sourcing/production, fundraising, etc.
  • dj training for wknc
  • treasuring for design council
  • learning to accept jan ru as my studio professor...again
  • applying for killer internships for summer times: i have a few options that sound promising
  • attempting to keep myself collected enough to rock on and power through
i feel like this semester will be challenging but that i'll get a lot out of it...chayeah!

0 odds and ends: