ten musings

Monday, March 16, 2009

1. this week is already kicking my ass...it's monday.
2. i have written/received more emails in the past month than i ever thought humanly possible.
3. two exams, one garment, one lab report, advising, registration, ticket printing, t-shirt printing, and two dj shifts are the obstacles that currently stand in my way of glorious, uninterrupted sleep.
4. these things don't seem as overwhelming when placed in a nice, concise list; however i am not fooled.
5. when i do actually get to sleep, i need for my sub-conscious to stop bombarding me with ridiculously realistic dreams that range from being disturbing to comforting but in a weird 'this isn't the way it is/should be' kind of way.
6. i don't make sense.
7. i miss my dog.
8. something keeps clicking in my apartment.
9. i can't wait to move into an apartment closer to campus. small conveniences...
10. is it april 23rd yet?

0 odds and ends: